Photographs and Recordings from the 2009 Alumni Reunion can be accessed from this page.PHOTOGRAPHSAnniversary Class Photographs
are available free.
1) Click here
to access the Web site.
2) Left-click on any photograph to see the full-sized image.
3) To save a photograph to your computer, right-click on the desired photo and select "Save Image As..."
4) Choose a folder on your computer where you want to save the photograph and click "Save."
5) If you prefer, you can order and purchase a print from smug-mug.com. Follow the directions below beginning with step 4.All other Alumni Reunion Photographs
are available for viewing and purchase from the smug-mug.com Web site.
1) Click here
to access the Web site. There is no charge to view the photographs.
2) Click the "Style" icon to select a photo layout for viewing.
3) Click the "Slide Show" icon to view the photos in slide show mode.
4) If you wish to purchase a photograph, left-click on the photograph to enlarge it, then click on the shopping cart icon.
5) Select your desired size and finish (glossy, matte, lustre) for the photograph.
6) After choosing the size and finish of the photograph, click "Checkout" to finalize your purchase, or click "Back to Photos" to add more photographs to your shopping cart.
7) When making your photograph selections, you can choose to either have your photographs printed and mailed to you, or you can download them directly to your computer. The tabs "Prints" and "Downloads" allow you to choose how you wish to receive the photographs.
8) When you are finished making your selections click on "Checkout." Follow the steps for shipping address, shipping information, and billing information.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Alumni Office at (800) 682-0988.AUDIO RECORDINGS
Recordings from the 2009 Alumni Reunion, as well as many other recordings, are available for free download from Apple iTunesU. Follow this link
to access the Saint Meinrad page.