The Alumni Association is governed by a board of 18 directors representing clerical and lay alumni. The Director of Alumni Relations serves as an ex-officio, non-voting member. A slate of six directors is elected annually to serve a three-year term. Members may serve two consecutive terms.
The board’s mission is to:
- support the ministry of Saint Meinrad Archabbey, Seminary and School of Theology;
- nurture a lasting relationship between each alumnus and Saint Meinrad;
- inform alumni about the ongoing mission and work of Saint Meinrad Archabbey, Seminary and School of Theology;
- listen to responsively and represent alumni concerns;
- recommend and evaluate alumni events, programs and initiatives